Abstract submission Guidelines
The Scientific Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for free oral or poster presentations. 30th April 2023 is the deadline for submission of abstracts. Late submissions will not be be accepted.
Abstracts will only be accepted from participants who have registered and paid their registration fees. Abstracts are to be submitted online via this website, you have to complete the registration in order to submit abstract. If you have done so, please skip to step 8.
- Please register by clicking the “Registration” from the top menu
- Choose your ticket by adding the quantity, and then click on “GET TICKETS” button.
- You will see the summary of your tickets, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” button.
- Next, please fill in attendee Registration, and then click on “SAVE & CHECKOUT” button.
- Next, please fill in your Billing Details, and then click on “PROCEED TO PAYPAL“.
- Next, login to your PAYPAL’s account to proceed for the payment. If you don’t have PAYPAL’s account, you could still proceed to payment by clicking on the “Pay by Debit or Credit Card” button at the bottom.
- Once the payment done, please click “Back to Merchant Site“. You will receive three emails:
- Paypal Payment Confirmation
- Your Ticket Details
- Your New Account Details (with temporary password)
- To submit your abstract, click on “My account” from the top menu. Login with your registered email and temporary password (check your email with subject title “Your new account on OSASP2023 has been created!“). You are requested to change password after first time logged in successfully. If you lose the email, you could still click on “Lost your password?” at the bottom to reset your account.
- Once logged in successfully, you may start to upload your abstract by filling all the necessary details and click “SUBMIT” button.
- All submissions are to be written in English. Graphs, tables, and illustrations cannot be included in the abstract. Please include the following information in the abstract in the order specified below:
- Your assigned registration number
- Presenting Author
- Body, not exceeding 200 words.
The following structure should be followed in the body:
- Materials and Methods
The scheduling details and final format of accepted presentation (Oral or Poster) are the prerogative of the Scientific Committee and will be communicated to the authors after the closing date of abstract submission.
Abstract submission will close on 7th May 2023 at GMT+8 midnight. Presenters will be informed regarding final format by email. E-posters have to be submitted by 21st May 2023 in pdf 1080 x1920 scale.
* Make sure you register before submission